Open Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30am to 5.00pm
We are pleased to confirm, that following Graham Allen's retirement at the end of May, Martin and Georgina Lee have taken on the running of the shop.
We are now serving tea, coffee and cakes - so come along and browse the books, cards, gifts and fairtrade products.
OUR HISTORY In March 2014, our shop celebrated 60 years of
service to the people and churches of Warwick and Leamington and the
surrounding area. It had been originally opened by Mr and Mrs Lowe in 1954. It was initially a very small shop with only one third of the existing retail area.
1967 saw the shop
being bought by David and Fiona Arnold who undertook
extensive alterations, extending the shop area to the back of the
building and developing the floors above into flats.
In 2001, David and Fiona retired and the building was purchased by Graham Allen, Martin Lee and Georgina Lee, who
repaired and modernised the outer structure and the interior flats. Graham ran the bookshop itself and undertook a partial modernisation, with new
shelving to much of the sales space. Graham retired in 2017 but continues to own the building with Martin and Georgina.
Over the years, owners
have developed close relationships with Churches as well as many individual customers in the area, who
continue to be supportive.
Resourcing the church for spiritual growth and evangelism
PCI DSS Validation Status
PCI DSS Validation: Validated until 01/04/2017
Business Protection Status
PAN Scan - No credit card data found.
Last compliant scan
Verified Business Address
CHRISTIAN RESOURCE CENTRE,
2 RADFORD ROAD,